HOSPITALITY BY THE FINEST!
Our hospitality team ladies have been putting together many fine treats and nourishment following our Sunday services. We are so grateful for their dedication, love and support that they continue to share with our ministry.
Unity Sunday Hospitality Teams – 2013
• Arrive at 10:00 a.m. for hospitality ‘set-up’
• Someone agrees to pick up ‘birthday cupcakes’ first Sunday of the month
• Contribution of finger food for the table
• Clean up following Fellowship
Week #1 "Birthday Sunday: All Team Members
Week /Team # 2 – Marline, Agnes, Cathlena and Sharon
Contact Information for Team/Week #2:
Week # 3 – Lucille, Elise, Michelle, Lorna, Angela, and Janet
Contact Information for Team/Week #3:
Week # 4 – Angela, Marlene and Roslyn
Contact Information for Team/Week #4:
*Months with 5 Weeks: In months with 5 weeks *All members participate (March, June, September & December 2013)
As we have practiced in the past and very successfully… if you are not able to be on duty, kindly make arrangements to switch with someone from another group and/or recruit a congregant from our church.
Thank you and God’s richest and prosperous blessings with love and gratitude!
Our Hospitality Team would like to extend a sincere thank you in advance to all of you who from time to time assist with tidying up after our gatherings and make contributions
NOTICE: Our Hospitality Team is a fun, vivacious and happy group. If being of service on our Unity Hospitality Team is of interest to you kindly let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 416-487-3663
The Purpose of Fellowship is to LOVE GOD and LOVE PEOPLE
• Communion -- sharing the Lord's Supper together (1 Cor. 10:16)
• Contribution --sharing materially with one another (Rom. 15:26; 2 Cor. 8:3-4; 9:13; Phil. 4:15)
• Communication -- sharing our faith with one another (Phile. 1:6)
• Community -- sharing the whole of our lives with one another on a regular basis (Acts 2:42-47; 4:32-35)
We, at Unity Church Toronto, give thanks and praise to the loving efforts and service that we gratefully receive from our Hospitality Team. Thank you, God!